Registration is OPEN until 3/12/22
*** Currently as of March 4, 2022 14U registration is closed***
WHERE: Oak Forest Park District
— Anytime at the Park District by filling out the form in
lacrosse basket on the back of the stairs and putting it in the
drop box by the front desk.
Players are broken into the following teams: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U. Teams travel to surrounding towns to compete throughout the season that runs May through the second week of June.
- Each team will have a coach that is US Lacrosse Certified
- Beginning in March players will practice indoors, with outdoor practice beginning in April, and 1-2 games a week starting in May
- 10U, 12U, & 14U will play 6 – 8 games and 2-3 Tournaments
- 8U will practice 2 days a week and will focus on instruction of the game
- All equipment is included except players must purchase own stick and mouth guard
- All tournament and game fees are included in registration fees
|Born on or after September 1, 2013||8U – 1st/2nd||$100.00*|
|Born between 9/1/2011 – 8/31/2013||10U – 3rd/4th||$200.00*|
|Born between 9/1/2009 – 8/31/2011||12U – 5th/6th||$300.00*|
|Born between 9/1/2007 – 8/31/2009||14U – 7th/8th||$300.00*|
** We will be collecting (and holding) a $200 equipment deposit check at equipment handout on 2/23 & 2/25. The check will be given back upon equipment return.