*** Currently as of March 4, 2022 14U registration is closed***
Players are broken into the following teams: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U. Teams travel to surrounding towns to compete throughout the season that runs May through the second week of June.
- Each team will have a coach that is US Lacrosse Certified
- Beginning in March players will practice indoors, with outdoor practice beginning in April, and 1-2 games a week starting in May
- 10U, 12U, & 14U will play 6 – 8 games and 2-3 Tournaments
- 8U will practice 2 days a week and will focus on lacrosse fundamentals with a possibility of some scrimmage games
- All equipment is included except players must purchase own stick and mouth guard
- All tournament and game fees are included in registration fees
|Born on or after September 1, 2013||8U – 1st/2nd||$100.00*|
|Born between 9/1/2011 – 8/31/2013||10U – 3rd/4th||$200.00*|
|Born between 9/1/2009 – 8/31/2011||12U – 5th/6th||$300.00*|
|Born between 9/1/2007 – 8/31/2009||14U – 7th/8th||$300.00*|
* We will be collecting (and holding) a $200 equipment deposit check at equipment handout on 2/23 & 2/25. The check will be given back upon equipment return.